Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Visitors

We had some visitors at the condo tonight.


On our way over tonight, we decided to take The Gray Cats. Gray got put in her carrying case and Landon got held (by me-and he is no light load). Landon did not stop crying virtually the whole time. Until he discovered the smell of Anne's (Michael's mom) cats on a blue tarp we borrowed. Unlike some other cats, Landon enjoyed the smell of the other cats and rolled around all over. He found his home for most of the night. He did, however, lay with his mother for a bit.

There was a bit of Drama getting the Gray back in her bag. Michael and I will wear the scars of that for awhile.

In any case, Michael finished installing the second closet tonight and I got the room ready to paint. Michael leaves for MN on Saturday and the goal is to have at least 1 pocket door installed by then. We will begin that tomorrow. I will also try to clean the living room walls in between being a good helper girl.

While Michael is in MN, I will paint the bedroom. My other goal is to move all the movable items from my apt. to the new condo. This will NOT be an easy task. I am SO not excited.

You gotta do, what ya gotta do.

No comments: