Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Security System

Last night the people who are doing the floor were coming to the condo so we could look at what they had available and make some decisions. They gave us the window of 7PM-9PM (don't you just love that). I was at home finishing up some laundry when they called at 6:50 (You REALLY have to love that!). He was a little confused as to where to go and I explained it to him while I got ready to walk over.

As I am walking through our courtyard, I am almost to our condo and I see the salesman walk up to our door and knock. From some where-some where within hearing and sight distance to our door-I hear a neighbor say:

"They're not home right now"

I chuckled to myself knowing that we will never really have to worry about robbers-there is always someone watching. Which is a good thing-most of the time.

***************************************

We have made a little bit of progress. I will try and upload some pictures tonight (who knew I wouldn't have time for anything but the condo?!).

Today we go to pick up the doors. Tomorrow Michael is meeting with the engineer, water heater and Home Depot guys.

It's so exciting to see things happening!!
***************************************

For the inquiring minds that want to know:

Here are the Home Stats

No comments: