Thursday, March 15, 2007

Almost finished!

As I write this, we are 98% finished. 98%!!! How awesome is that!!

I know I haven't posted in awhile, but I was busy handing Michael tools and taking pictures. Clearly that's my only skill set.

So, let's get on with the pictures.

Up first, we have pictures of the lovely bar stools we purchased:


The seat color will be a bit different.

Next, they installed the granite, so they were able to come back and install the tambour unit (this is Michael's favorite thing).


They still have to finish the top molding pieces. In addition, they will (hopefully) install the handles. If they don't do it, Michael and I will have to. It's no big deal, it will just take a lot of time.

Next up: Michael built our bookshelf/entertainment unit. WITH HIS OWN BARE HANDS! I told him what I wanted and he designed it and built it!



Finally, Michael got rid of our old yucky toilet (woo hoo!!!).


Since the shelves were ready, I moved in our books, DVDs and our new TV!

We completed the painting of the bathroom and the rest of the house (well, the bedroom still needs some paint).

It still needs molding. . .which is part of the 2% we still need finish.

And FINALLY . . .THE FLOOR WAS INSTALLED TODAY!!



I think it looks awesome!!

The couch, bar stools and desk are coming on Saturday.

We are so close!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, all this looks soooooo awesome! Gorgeous!